I. Subject of the Conditions of Participation and Organiser
- These Terms and Conditions of Participation govern the conditions for participation in the competition and any necessary transfers of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective lottery are carried out within the framework of the respective lottery action on Instagram from pronorm Einbauküchen GmbH.
- The organiser of the lottery is pronorm Einbauküchen GmbH, Höferfeld 5–7, 32602 Vlotho, Deutschland.
- By participation in the respective lottery, these conditions of participation are accepted.
- The lottery is not connected to Instagram.
- Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to participate in the lottery. Excluded are employees of pronorm Einbauküchen GmbH and affiliated companies. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third parties is not permitted.
- Eligible participants can take part in the lottery by linking the lottery posting, marking two friends under the entry and becoming a fan of the site — pronorm Einbauküchen GmbH.
- Participation is possible from 03.12.2020 to 06.12.2020, 23:59 for the St. Nicholas lottery. Participation is possible from 14.12.2020 to 20.12.2020, 23.59 for the Christmas lottery.
III. Prizes and prize notification
- Among all eligible participants, we will lottery 1. STELTON water boiler in the St. Nicholas lottery. Among all eligible participants we raffle 1. KITCHENAID hand mixer in the Christmas lottery.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible participants within one week of the closing date for entries. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message.
- If we do not receive any feedback from a winner within 7 days after notification of the prize, the claim to the prize shall expire. In this case we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
- The prize is not transferable or can be exchanged or paid out in cash.
- If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts an appropriate substitute prize. Such circumstances for which we are not responsible are, in particular, those which are the responsibility of the sponsors of the prizes.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
IV. Granting of rights of use
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for advertising purposes.
V. Liability and release
- If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
- The participant shall indemnify us against claims of third parties of any kind resulting from the illegality of photographs used by the participant. The indemnification obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organiser from legal defence costs (e.g. court and lawyer’s fees).
- By participating in the lottery, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
- Any violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or if the photos or other content (e.g. comments) used violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that may be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading, or which otherwise violate social decency.
- If the excluded participant is a winner already drawn, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
VII. Early termination and amendments
- We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the lottery in whole or in part at any time, even without adherence to deadlines, or to change the course of the lottery if it is not possible to guarantee proper execution of the lottery for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook).
VIII. Data protection
- We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants if we process them ourselves. We will only use the personal details of the participant and his or her other personal data within the framework of the legal provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the execution of the lottery or the participant’s consent has been obtained. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will be used exclusively for the execution of the lottery and subsequently deleted. The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about him or her. In all other respects, our data protection notice applies accordingly, which can be accessed at pronorm.de.
IX. Final provision
- Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- German law shall apply. Any legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.
Last update: November 2020
pronorm Einbauküchen GmbH